Volkswagen Polo Sedan 2021 AT
Tariffs for Volkswagen Polo Sedan 2021 AT without driver:
RENT VOLKSWAGEN POLO 2021 AT IN MINSK
Autorent Minsk is the most favourable rent of VW POLO 2021 AT without a driver. Do not waste time looking for a decent vehicle - we are ready to do it for you!
We specialize in car rental in Minsk. Individuals, citizens of foreign countries and legal entities cooperate with us because we provide some of the lowest prices on the market!
The advantages of cooperation with our company:
- We have only cars released in 2018-2021 in our fleet, which means that they will not break down at the wrong moment, as they have a margin of safety.
- Low cost of renting a new VOLKSWAGEN POLO; there are no hidden payments, all monetary operations between us and the client are clear.
- Your rights and interests are protected by contract, AVTOKASKO, and other documents - one less thing to worry about.
- We guarantee that the delivery of the vehicle will be carried out on time - we greatly appreciate your comfort.
To rent a VW Polo without a driver is profitable. Why rent this car?
Volkswagen Polo sedan is a versatile vehicle that fully meets the expectations of Belarusian drivers. Over the years, this car has earned trust: drivers appreciate its reliability, dynamics and ease of handling. The design of the car will not leave anyone indifferent, classic lines combined with modernity.
The interior is made of decent, durable materials, and the digital dashboard is easily customizable so that the most important functions and up-to-date information are within the driver's line of sight.
This car boasts a good capacity - the trunk volume is 550 liters. The maximum trunk volume with the rear seats folded is 1460 liters. The new 2021 model has increased ground clearance.
Here are some reasons why VW Polo is chosen:
- ideal for long trips in the country and abroad;
- to get around the city if your car has failed;
- to work when there is a need to be mobile;
- to travel to the country;
The terms of the lease can be found below:
If you have any questions, go to the FAQ section where we have already collected all the answers to your questions.